EIC is the entertainment industry’s resource for information on health and social issues. We have provided information to and consulted with most popular primetime medical, legal and family dramas, as well as many comedies, daytime dramas and talk shows and music videos.
EIC on Twitter
- What is your favorite type sunscreen? Comment to tell us. Tomorrow is is #DontFryDay. Prevent skin cancer by using SPF 30+ and reapplying... about 23 hours ago from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Kudos4Cudlitz: . @Cudlitz won @EIC_online #PRISMAward for "Legacy" in #SouthLAnd S4 - wonder what S5 ep will get him a nod next yr? htt… about 1 day ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- EIC is proud to announce award-winning actress and mental health advocate Glenn Close will narrate “A New State of... http://t.co/PS4uthn0za about 1 day ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- EIC is proud to announce award-winning actress and mental health advocate Glenn Close will narrate “A New State of Mind: Ending the... about 1 day ago from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Don’t forget to wear sunglasses on #DontFryDay & every day! The sun’s rays are bad for both your skin & eyes. More: http://t.co/NqeNjej2Pm about 1 day ago from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite