Roland McFarland is Vice President of Broadcast Standards for Fox Broadcasting Company, where he is responsible for overseeing broadcast standards for Fox’s prime time, late-night and children’s programming, as well as all ongoing comedy and drama development and on-air promotions. A veteran of over 30 years in broadcasting, he currently serves as Vice President of the Hollywood/Beverly Hills NAACP and is a member of the Board of Directors of that organization, as well as a Board Member of the Chrysalis Foundation for the Homeless and the Challenger’s Boy’s and Girl’s Club of America. He also serves as an EIC Board Director.
EIC on Twitter
- Protect your skin and prevent wrinkles by using SPF 30+ sunscreen and wearing your favorite hat on #DontFryDay Friday! about 4 hours ago from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Block the sun, not the holiday fun! Friday is #DontFryDay, so don't forget to apply (and re-apply!) your sunblock! #memorialday #sunsafety about 9 hours ago from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Just added on SETforJOBS: @NASA Exploration Design Challenge, A special Message from Leland Melvin http://t.co/AiDNE93vI7 about 12 hours ago from a Ning Network ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @MediaTEAMUp: .@Southland_TNT Michael @Cudlitz’s accurate #mentalhealth depiction saved viewer’s life. See his #PRISMAwards speech http:… about 1 day ago from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Friday before Memorial Day is Don’t Fry Day! Remember to reapply SPF 30+ sunscreen every 2 hours Visit http://t.co/gya3kC3lxQ for more info about 1 day ago from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite