Leroy Bobbitt is a founding partner of Bobbitt & Roberts, and has specialized in Entertainment Law and handled major transactions in motion pictures, television, music and legitamate theater. Mr. Bobbitt has represented such diverse clients as paramount Pictures, the National Association of Television Program Executives, Black Entertainment Television, Prism Entertainment Corporation, Hollywood Center Studios, RKO Pictures, Carolco Pictures, and Barbara Taylor Bradford.
EIC on Twitter
- RT @MediaTEAMUp: Looking forward to @BarackObama and @TheWhiteHouse’s 6/3 #mentalhealth conference. Stay tuned for more info: http://t.co/X… about 2 days ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @MediaTEAMUp: Are you a journalist with a question on covering #mentalhealth? Tweet at us and check out the resources on our site! http:… about 3 days ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @MediaTEAMUp: @EIC_online & @Univision34LA brought together #reporters & experts discussing #mentalhealth in the Latino community: http:… about 3 days ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NewMediaFF: Just 1 Month Away until the festival, we compiled together the schedule. You can download and/or view it here http://t.co/9… about 3 days ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It’s Skin Cancer Awareness month! Take this opportunity to get informed about sun-safety: http://t.co/50Xxj3Qjte about 3 days ago from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite