You may have seen or heard Frank K. Wheaton on ’60 Minutes II,’ ‘The Today Show,’ ‘Good Morning, America,’ CNN, or another network program as the former and exclusive representative of Mrs. Essie Mae Washington Williams, the African American daughter of the late Senator James Strom Thurmond. This fascinating news revelation of 2003 and 2004 sent shock waves around the globe and allowed Mr. Wheaton to successfully negotiate what would become a New York Times Best Seller in the Harper-Collins publication entitled, ‘Dear Senator.’ In addition, Mr. Wheaton has appeared on several major broadcast and cable networks including ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX and MS-NBC. Southern Californians are accustomed to his television broadcasts on KCAL, KABC, KNBC, KCOP or KNX,KFWB and other radio stations as the former eloquent spokesperson for the colorful city of Compton,California reporting on breaking news stories and events over the past years. His polished broadcast presentation was cultivated through years of experience and a natural born talent. His father, James L. Wheaton, was a well-respected actor and voice in the theatrical community.
EIC on Twitter
- Protect your skin and prevent wrinkles by using SPF 30+ sunscreen and wearing your favorite hat on #DontFryDay Friday! about 6 hours ago from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Block the sun, not the holiday fun! Friday is #DontFryDay, so don't forget to apply (and re-apply!) your sunblock! #memorialday #sunsafety about 11 hours ago from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Just added on SETforJOBS: @NASA Exploration Design Challenge, A special Message from Leland Melvin http://t.co/AiDNE93vI7 about 14 hours ago from a Ning Network ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @MediaTEAMUp: .@Southland_TNT Michael @Cudlitz’s accurate #mentalhealth depiction saved viewer’s life. See his #PRISMAwards speech http:… about 1 day ago from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Friday before Memorial Day is Don’t Fry Day! Remember to reapply SPF 30+ sunscreen every 2 hours Visit http://t.co/gya3kC3lxQ for more info about 1 day ago from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite